"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?"
- extremely creative
- exceptionally smart
- able to focus on one project at a time, even while surrounded by absolute craziness
- quite organized
- conventional in following procedures and completing tasks
- apt to make healthier choices, therefore boosting their well-being
What is an empty desk a sign of? Well, different people may have different answers to this question. I can tell you that I like a tidy desk, maybe not an empty desk, but definitely a clean, uncluttered, and organized desk for the following reasons:
- a cluttered desk in my office DOES equal a cluttered mind
- I cannot focus on one thing when ten things are in my face!
- I work the same way in my kitchen... I cannot cook dinner when I have a sink full of dishes!
What are your thoughts about whether or not a cluttered desk contributes to a cluttered mind?
What do you think an "empty" desk is a sign of?