Our first Maxsold online #downsizing and #EstateSale of the year is live! This is one of two sales you'll see back-to-back for this client - a senior couple who was overwhelmed with stuff they no longer needed and wished for an efficient way to #downsize and #move.
Their wish was our command! Bid on things you'd like to see in your home safely and securely through Wednesday, January 6. See all of our winning bidders on Saturday, January 9!
Bidding Starts: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 05:00:00 pm ET
Bidding Ends: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 between 07:30:00 pm and 07:48:00 pm ET
See individual items for exact closing times.
Extended Bidding: If a bid is placed in the last 2 minute(s) the auction will automatically extend for an additional 2 minute(s)Bidding by catalog ONLY.
Due to the COVID19 Situation you will be required to follow new procedures for this pickup:
These procedures include:
- Making sure you have a nose/mouth covering (mask, scarf, etc.) to wear before getting out of your car, otherwise service may be refused.
- Arrive on time for your scheduled pickup time, making sure you have all the necessary packing materials to safely remove your items
- Bring something to sanitize your hands before entering the location and upon leaving.
- Wait behind the designated line/pylon at the location until you are checked in
- Remove your purchases and take them to your car to inspect and pack.
- If there are any concerns with your item(s) wait for the onsite lead to review / discuss your situation.
Please review our COVID19 information here:
Only Available Pickup Date/Time: Sat, January 9 2021 10am - 1pm
Category A: 10am to 12pm
Category B: 11:30am to 1pm
Category C: 11:30am to 1pm
Pickup Location: Exploration Avenue, Lakeland, FL, 33812 MAP
Please review below:
- You must book a pickup time within 24 hours of closing, or one will be assigned.
- After booking you will receive an email with the complete address.
- Pickup categories are listed in each lot, you will only be able to book a time based on the latest corresponding items on your invoice
- Arrive on time with proper materials and assistance to pack and move your items safely and promptly.
- You are responsible to inspect all your items before you leave the site.
- Discuss any issues with the MaxSold Team Lead / Seller (if a Seller Managed Auction) on site before you leave.
Buyer's Premium: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium in effect for this auction.WARNING - PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING!
- Pickup time windows are fixed and limited. You will be required to select a pickup window prior to the auction pickup. Please be sure to select a time slot that you are certain you will be able to attend.
- Claims for refund can be made only in certain limited circumstances. When an error in the lot description has occurred on an item you purchased, let our pickup lead know immediately so we may rectify it. Transparency is our aim in the sale of the "as is where is" used goods.
- MaxSold does not arrange shipping; however, you can make your own arrangements at your own risk
- Current bids cannot be changed or removed once submitted and each one is a promise that you will honor the bid and all the terms.