Prepared to Move Package
Sort it out. Clear it out. Prepare for an organized move!
Feeling overwhelmed before you've even started packing? You know the saying - "you don't know how much you have until you have to move it all", but wait, do you really have to move it all?! Chances are, you have accumulated a lot during the time you've lived in your current home. There is a lot of stuff and it is everywhere! Let us help you get prepared in as little as 6 hours by sorting it all out and helping you determine what is important to move with you. There are certain things you might want to go through and declutter before you pay to have it packed and/or moved, especially when downsizing:
- extra/missing Tupperware pieces
- random stuff thrown in drawers
- torn or tattered clothing
- a thousand hangers for one hundred pieces of clothing
- expired foods
- an excess of bathroom and kitchen supplies that won't fit in your new home
- multiples of anything and everything that you probably won't use
It's no doubt that moving can be a daunting task! Help yourself have an easier transition by tackling this process before your move vs. after... take it from someone who packs, moves, and unpacks for seniors downsizing multiple days per week - you'll be happy you did, saving you money, time, and stress!